June 24 through July 30
Offering courses in Credit Retrieval, Online Health, Life Fitness, and Accelerated Classes at:Inglemoor High School
15500 Simonds Road NE
Kenmore, WA 98028
Session 1: 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Session 2: 10:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Computer Lab: TBA
Online Health Course (grades 9-12)
All coursework will be completed online. Students will receive an email from the teacher with a link to an instructional podcast in June.
All coursework must be completed by July 30th.
Classes meet Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Prior to registering for accelerated math classes, students and parents should read and follow the guidelines on the Secondary Academics/Accelerated Math Options
- No class on Thursday and Friday, July 2-3. Enjoy the long weekend. See individual course descriptions for make-up days, if required.
- Secondary Summer Academy (SSA) has been restructured to better meet the needs of our students.
- All classes will be held at Inglemoor High School.
- SSA will offer Credit Retrieval courses in math, science, social studies, English, and Life Fitness. Additional courses include Online Health and Life Fitness. Accelerated classes are offered in Algebra 1, Geometry and 8th grade math, Drawing / Design and Chemistry. See course descriptions for prerequisites if applicable.
- Courses are a hybrid model of direct teaching and online student work.
- Students should register in the grade they completed as of June 2015.
- Course information is subject to change. Classes could be cancelled or consolidated due to enrollment capacity. Program updates and changes will be listed in red on the course description pages.